Should I break up with her?

My girlfriend is dating another guy. She was with him in a foreign country and then she moved into the country I'm in currently. We met and she says she fell in love with me and we've been together since. She tells me she can't break up with the other guy because she doesn't want to hurt his feelings. She constantly texts him and the exchange love interactions all the time. I really love her but this whole situation is really getting to me. What should I do?, I need help!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm, if she's not willing to temporarily hurt someone for you, and you don't want to share, the relationship can't work out all that great. Give her an ultimatum, I'd say, and if she chooses the other guy, drop her ass like a rock.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I would break up, she doesn't wants to hurt his feelings? Oh please what about your feelings, you know the guy she claims she is in love with it?
    Break up dude you dont deserve this bs.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I feel like you should talk about it with her tell her how you feel & see where it goes from there & if she don't respect what you say I wouldn't be with her because if she still wants to be with him what is she with you for it's pointless & a waste of time honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell the cheating bitch to fuck off! You really do not need to be with a girl like that!

0|1
    0|0
  • A relationship is between 2 people not 3 or 5 or 8. If she really loves you she wouldn't be with another guy. Let her go

0|0
    0|0
  • you have to force her to make a choice or share her since she is perfectly happy with current relationships and two boyfriends. is a gamble who she picks you or him

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to be exclusive and she isn't willing to honor that find someone else who will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes u should

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats not love.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should end things. You wouldn't be an option if she really loves you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yes you should immediately. She is full of shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's time to revenge

0|0
    0|0
  • break up

0|0
    0|0
  • Break. Up. She needs to put her current relationship before he prior ones.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes