Should I break up with her?

My girlfriend is dating another guy. She was with him in a foreign country and then she moved into the country I'm in currently. We met and she says she fell in love with me and we've been together since. She tells me she can't break up with the other guy because she doesn't want to hurt his feelings. She constantly texts him and the exchange love interactions all the time. I really love her but this whole situation is really getting to me. What should I do?, I need help!!!

95

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm, if she's not willing to temporarily hurt someone for you, and you don't want to share, the relationship can't work out all that great. Give her an ultimatum, I'd say, and if she chooses the other guy, drop her ass like a rock.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I would break up, she doesn't wants to hurt his feelings? Oh please what about your feelings, you know the guy she claims she is in love with it?
    Break up dude you dont deserve this bs.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE