How would you feel if you were him?

Ok so I've been seeing a guy for quite some time and I was a little drunk the other night and text him "you wanna hook up tonight?" After I sent that I felt bad because he's not just a hookup to me, I care for him a lot. So I sent another text saying "I'm sorry I shouldn't have sent a text like that. I don't think of you as just a hookup by the way. I'm just being stupid" ... do you think I did the right thing? How would you feel if you were him? He never replied till later the next morning and this happened at 6pm. I feel bad :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were the guy I'd feel really great that you caught your mistake and cared enough to make it right. That showed a lot of consideration, and it would make me feel good that she saw us as more than just fuck buddies.

1|0
    0|0
    • He replied with "Omg it's all good I was passed out on couch lol no worries" ... I just hope he wasn't just saying that and he's hurt but with what you said I think he was being genuine :) thank you for your opinion

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• To be honest, I don't really reply to odd booty calls because it's exactly that. Maybe he thought you were drunk and felt it was better to leave it alone for now and say hey in the morning. This is just speculation, but I'd rather have the first time with someone I care about in a sober mindset. Perhaps he has a similar thought process. All you can do is apologize and hope things stay as usual.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm obviously not this guy, but I personally would be taken aback by your comment. That doesn't mean I won't see you again, but it does mean that you're human just like me.

1|0
    0|0
  • If i was that guy id feel like the luckiest guy in the world because a girl has picked me to help her out of her boredom

1|0
    0|0
  • Well that's a good nature of you, that you apologised instantly. Don't feel bad (Y)

2|0
    0|0
  • you said sorry it's enough, What could you do more than that?

1|0
    0|0
  • He felt flattering I bet. Guys mostly don't have a problem with being objected

1|0
    0|0
  • Drunk at 6pm, come party with me. Be more smooth next time and just say "you should come over and add a 😉 emoji

0|0
    0|0
  • i would probably be disappointed you changed your mind about hooking up

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes