How would you feel if you were him?

Ok so I've been seeing a guy for quite some time and I was a little drunk the other night and text him "you wanna hook up tonight?" After I sent that I felt bad because he's not just a hookup to me, I care for him a lot. So I sent another text saying "I'm sorry I shouldn't have sent a text like that. I don't think of you as just a hookup by the way. I'm just being stupid" ... do you think I did the right thing? How would you feel if you were him? He never replied till later the next morning and this happened at 6pm. I feel bad :(

09

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were the guy I'd feel really great that you caught your mistake and cared enough to make it right. That showed a lot of consideration, and it would make me feel good that she saw us as more than just fuck buddies.

• He replied with "Omg it's all good I was passed out on couch lol no worries" ... I just hope he wasn't just saying that and he's hurt but with what you said I think he was being genuine :) thank you for your opinion