Guys, would you rather date a party girl or a "good girl"?

Would you rather date someone who is outgoing, parties, drinks and does drugs? Or a girl who is quieter, goes to church and doesn't drink or do drugs? Is one of them more intimidating than the other?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't date party girls. I'm a relationship guy, party girls aren't anyone I'd want a long term relationship with. I don't want to be with someone who expects to go out (drinking until 2-3 am at the clubs full of single people looking to meet) every 3rd or 4th weekend.

That's single person behavior, not healthy relationship behavior.