Guys, would you rather date a party girl or a "good girl"?

Would you rather date someone who is outgoing, parties, drinks and does drugs? Or a girl who is quieter, goes to church and doesn't drink or do drugs? Is one of them more intimidating than the other?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't date party girls. I'm a relationship guy, party girls aren't anyone I'd want a long term relationship with. I don't want to be with someone who expects to go out (drinking until 2-3 am at the clubs full of single people looking to meet) every 3rd or 4th weekend.

That's single person behavior, not healthy relationship behavior.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• Good girl but no church, I'm going to hell so want a girl who knows that too and wants to make satirical jokes about it. A party girl is just annoying and they're more likely to cheat and fuck with your head whereas a good girl will make life a little more complete and will have a good relationship (more likely)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like a girl that is herself and doesn't change to make me or someone else happy. But of I had to choose I guess a good girl but as long as she don't mind if I smoke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drinking, yes, drugs no, church no. There is such a thing as moderation. Also I prefer to keep time with people who can think for themselves. Taking to overly religious types gets boring, it's like taking to a pamphlet lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously a good girl! Who wants a party girl! Someone who has character and doesn't have a lot of history plus always looking for long term never short term ! #GoodGuyForGoodGirl

0|0
    0|0
  • A mix. Drugs are a red line for me, but parties and drinking are fine. I also like a bit of the good girl side 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Well a good mix of it prefferrable a metal gal quite a bit on the adventures side

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer a woman who is introverted, does not partake in risky behaviour, and has no belief in the supernatural.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer a good girl, but I'll settle for the party girl. And again, no, men are not intimidated by women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definatly not a girl who does drugs or parties alot! But I wouldn't call the opposite a 'good girl' because you could be both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good girl if you remove church part. I'm not really religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good girl, the "party girl" is just a mentally unstable ass or a low IQ ghetto animal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good girl but only if she doesn't go to church for a reason to save herself for marriage and other similar stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Since good girl is in quotes, then I'm guessing there's more to this. lol.
    Besides, the two are NOT mutually exclusive. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to date a good girl.. even if she doesn't goes to church.. i like simple girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn’t matter to me minus the drug part and I don’t go to church so

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she don't care that I enjoy smoking pot to unwind then i don't care what she does

0|0
    0|0
  • There's also a girl who drinks and has fun but still has her shit together. Look for that

0|0
    0|0
  • For dating I like a party girl, for a relationship a good girl is best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good girl im a more of a serious and calm like person

0|0
    0|0
  • Something in the middle

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes