Guys, do you randomly kiss girls at a party?

So I was at a party yesterday. And this guy ended up kissing me. We have been texting all day. Now he says that I shouldn't Imagine things. Am I wrong to think it was going somewhere after he kissed me at a party and sending me texts all day? Or is this normal for you guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, when i go out i tend to do such things. I am okay with multiple casual relationships. I'm young, i'm having fun. But i don't really say 'don't imagine things' if i liked the girl, sexually or just as a person. Only if i find out she can be a real cunt afterwards. I think the same goes for girls.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Since it was the first day you met I wouldn't expect it to go anywhere. If it weren't you he probably have did it to another woman

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• It's normal for some guys, and sadly, it seems like there are more of those types of guys these days.

Don't reply for a while. If you do, keep it short. Distance yourself from him. If he keeps trying to talk to you, he might be in to you. Whatever you do, don't have sex with him until you know he wants to be serious with you, unless you're ok with a hookup.

This is your life, do what you want to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not normal to say you're imagining things, by the kiss and texting it sounds like he likes you but saying you're imagining things sounds like he's already in a relationship or something. If he does like you its normal, if not then abnormal.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is, and it's not necessarily a bad thing. It's only bad when you start going down the sex route while drunk at a party. Kissing is just a bit of fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not wrong for thinking that he wanted more, because physical contact is something that could get you into a relationship, but it's not uncommon to hook up at a party then not do anything after that

0|0
    0|0
  • Random kisses happen, maybe the meshes after were so you didn't feel like it was bad or to not make it awkward.
    At least he had been honest and not leading you on further now

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to fuck, obviously. Its normal to kiss at a party. It could even be considered to fuck at a party.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it can happen after a lot of alcohol. And it doesn't necessarily means he wants to be your boyfriend he probably was just having fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if she is pretty or I am absolutely smashed I would pretty much end up kissing a real hoorker 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • nope that’s sexual harassment. now. you can’t look at girls butt even anymore.

0|2
    0|0
  • you're probably not going to find someone worth taking home to mom and pop drunk at a party

0|0
    0|0
  • He ended up kissing you? Was it uninvited and unwanted?

0|0
    0|0
  • Or you said something in your texts that hit him as a red flag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal for him I guess not for others I personally don't go around kissing girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Its normal. And some crazy things are very exciting that you have done.

0|0
    0|0
  • In his case, he was probably drunk and wanted to kiss.
    That's all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it happens, girls do i too

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Guilty

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's gross

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• FUCKBOOOOIIIIII! If a person I didn't know well randomly kissed me I'd lay that bitch out 👊

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes