Guys, do you randomly kiss girls at a party?

So I was at a party yesterday. And this guy ended up kissing me. We have been texting all day. Now he says that I shouldn't Imagine things. Am I wrong to think it was going somewhere after he kissed me at a party and sending me texts all day? Or is this normal for you guys?

227

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, when i go out i tend to do such things. I am okay with multiple casual relationships. I'm young, i'm having fun. But i don't really say 'don't imagine things' if i liked the girl, sexually or just as a person. Only if i find out she can be a real cunt afterwards. I think the same goes for girls.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Since it was the first day you met I wouldn't expect it to go anywhere. If it weren't you he probably have did it to another woman

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE