I like a guy but his married how can I get over him?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't interact with him unless it's completely necessary. Look for other men. If you find yourself thinking about him, do something to distract yourself, like an activity, hobby, movie, TV show, game, etc.

You'll find the man that's right for you and isn't married, and at that point you'll consider yourself foolish for ever being in to that married man, because he won't have anything compared to the man you end up with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find different guy that is not married. I have been I a past relationships that two different girls end up breaking us. I am in a new relationship now.