Pregnancy Problems?

Listen, I love my girlfriend, and she is the light of my life, but I accidentally got her pregnant. The first problem is that I'm genetically sterile. I hadn't been tested, but my uncles are and so are my great uncles. The second problem is I don't want this kid, I'm to young. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You and she sit down and talk about what you each feel is right. At this point the choice is ultimately hers. You made your choice to risk a pregnancy by having sex. If you both need to, get your parents involved. Start preparing yourself for the possibility of paying child support. Even if you didn't want to have a child this young, you will still have to be the best dad you can to that child if it's born, don't wuss out.

You are clearly not genetically sterile - you were never tested, and now you got someone pregnant. There's your clue.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I would never wuss out on her or our child. It's a part of a her and I love her more than life itself, so I'll love my child as well. She would never abort, we talked about it already. She is thinking about adoption, but if she doesn't want to, then I'll be the best dad possible for this little guy. Id even marry her if I have to

• Marry my girlfriend, not the baby. I just read it back and it sounded like I was talking about the baby when I said it 😂😂

• Well then, get your and her parents involved - help her get through this process, and you too. It's not easy.

Most Helpful Guy

• There isn't an accident about it. You put your penis in her vagina and came in her. You made a huge mistake not getting tested and not having any kind of protection. If she wants to have the kid then you have to deal with it. If she doesn't want it either then you lucked out.

So you should get tested if it comes out you are like your uncles then she cheated on you if not then you are like your dad and can have children.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• There's no point in getting panicky or being upset. Face the truth. You guys should see a Gynecologist at the earliest. In my opinion, it is best to involve an elder from either of your family too. Good Luck Dear. Cheers. 😇💕

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. I'm gonna try and talk her into adoption. We don't our flat, I barely have enough to pay the rent and keep us both alive. We're just not in the right place to raise and baby

• If you had sex it’s no accident. Suck it up. If you’re man enough to fuck be ready to be a father.

1|1
    0|0
    • I became a dad at 19. And i've had no regrets ever. My son is my life

• Show All
    • I used a condom, it broke

• Thats. Good to hear (the fact you did use one) although let me say. You'll never be financialy stable when it comes to children. There will always be unexpected expences. What i did was learn that I didn't need all the wants. I had. My son filled all my wants. You work harder. Your more tired at the end and beginning of the day. Plus your hapoier about life. As a first time farther. Many have fears. Don't let them rule your decissions. There's no manual as to be a farther that are worth the money. Save the money for the diapers and formula. And prepare for the greatest gift you'll ever receive.

• A little bit of mifepristone in her drink will do the job.

0|1
    0|0
    • What is that?

• Show All
    • @ Asker: Hats Off to your honesty & morality. I totally agree with you. 💕👍
      @ Himevenus: This drug you are prescribing should be consumed STRICTLY under medical supervision, depending on many factors upon careful medical study of the patient, especially if its TEEN GAL.

• Your uncles being sterile doesn't mean you are, I mean your dad clearly isn't. If you don't want the kid, suggest an abortion to her. And wear a condom next time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not sure if my dad is or isn't, I'm adopted. She said she would never abort, we're thinking about adoption, and we have an insider's spoon because I am, but honestly we aren't sure. And I did wear a condom. I'm so paranoid about that kind of stuff when we first started doing it I wore 2 ontop of eachother. I must have put it on badly this time though because I pulled out after cumming and it had broke

• Show All
    • I did I little back tracking a while ago. Found my family tree. My dad's a jackass, but my uncles and the brother my mother got in the divorce are nice enough

• Even with this new info, I'm more happy with my adopted family. They're there for me for the whole run, and happy with them

• honestly, you got her preagnant if she doesn’t want to give it for adoption she won’t and you will have to comit

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because your uncles are sterile doesn’t mean you will be. If she doesn’t want an abortion or give the baby up for adoption, then that’s her choice to make and she can do what she wants. If you don’t want to be a part of the child’s life, then you need to make that very clear to her in which case you might not have a relationship anymore. I understand that being a teen parent is hard, but you should just make sure that you are absolutely positive on what you want, before you make any huge decisions

0|0
    0|0
  • Man up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her if she's okay with getting an abortion? It's something you need to discuss with her. You're young and not financially stable, you have your entire life ahead of you and you just aren't ready. That's understandable. Listen to what she wants also and discuss it.

Either you both decide that getting an abortion is the best for you, or you deal with having a kid, or you leave her... the latter is also the worst choice.

0|0
    0|0
    • She won't want an abortion, I'm gonna see if I can talk her into adoption

• Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• This is important for u born him

0|0
    0|0
  • Pill within 48 hr

0|0
    0|0
    • She doesn't want to abort