Pregnancy Problems?

Listen, I love my girlfriend, and she is the light of my life, but I accidentally got her pregnant. The first problem is that I'm genetically sterile. I hadn't been tested, but my uncles are and so are my great uncles. The second problem is I don't want this kid, I'm to young. What do I do?

93

Most Helpful Girl

• You and she sit down and talk about what you each feel is right. At this point the choice is ultimately hers. You made your choice to risk a pregnancy by having sex. If you both need to, get your parents involved. Start preparing yourself for the possibility of paying child support. Even if you didn't want to have a child this young, you will still have to be the best dad you can to that child if it's born, don't wuss out.

You are clearly not genetically sterile - you were never tested, and now you got someone pregnant. There's your clue.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I would never wuss out on her or our child. It's a part of a her and I love her more than life itself, so I'll love my child as well. She would never abort, we talked about it already. She is thinking about adoption, but if she doesn't want to, then I'll be the best dad possible for this little guy. Id even marry her if I have to

• Marry my girlfriend, not the baby. I just read it back and it sounded like I was talking about the baby when I said it 😂😂

• Well then, get your and her parents involved - help her get through this process, and you too. It's not easy.

Most Helpful Guy

• There isn't an accident about it. You put your penis in her vagina and came in her. You made a huge mistake not getting tested and not having any kind of protection. If she wants to have the kid then you have to deal with it. If she doesn't want it either then you lucked out.

So you should get tested if it comes out you are like your uncles then she cheated on you if not then you are like your dad and can have children.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE