girlfriend had a Miscarriage at 11 weeks and it's my felt how should I comfort her?

Pretty much i had her take a something that was supposed to help her feel less sick which i was told by our doctor it should be perfectly fine. My girlfriend hates talking pills but took it since she was in a lot of pain yday night... This morning she lost our baby at 11 weeks. We find out from another doctor the pill she took is what caused the miscarriage and the other doctor fucked up. I blame myself for what happened my girlfriend just wants to work and off, she been saying for awhile now she had a gut feeling she was gonna have a miscarriage anyway so she's ok. But i can tell she mad and upset since we lost twins not even a year ago Because of her parent's but that's another story.

11