HOW CAN I GET OVER MY EX BOYFRIEND?

Hie guys
So I've been trying to get over my ex but it's been hard
I always get involved with another person to get over my ex but it doesn't work, instead I always get unsatisfied since I compare them with my ex.
And I know what you're thinking... I should stop comparing them with my ex but it's been hard for me not to.
And because if this, I'm involved with the third guy since I broke up with my ex early this year.
To make it worse my ex has a girlfriend who is my friend by the way!!!
I just want to get over him because this third guy is actually a great guy so please help me to get over my ex.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• You, stop right there. You shouldn't find a replacement yet. You have to be less dependent of that ex of yours. You have to find your own value first, learn to love yourself first. You are the master of your life, not anyone else.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Allow yourself to be sad. Give yourself time, go stalk his profile and do whatever you have to do. Over time, you will find it a chore to do all that knowing that whatever you do, you can't change the fact that you guys are no longer together.

Trust me, time will heal everything. Maybe not now but eventually

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I said his to him the other night do you think that's safe

• Yes certainly. Do whatever you have to to get over him if that includes letting him know that you are indeed getting over. :) Best of luck

• Thank you