Are background checks accurate?

Was dating this girl for 3 months and she shows sketchy behavior. She doesn't have any social media accounts, she didn't want to take any pictures with me, no PDA and didn't want make it official said just wants to keep it casual. Some days hard to get a hold of and she travels for work a lot and she doesn't really keep in touch with me...
Her reason for not making it official is bc she just got out of a relationship and is not ready yet.

I decided to type her name in Google Hitch style to see what I'm working with.

Nothing just her LinkedIn account but also a background site called Mylife. com it has her info her birthday her brother's name and her home town address.

It has her marital status as "Married"

Married? Kidding me? So I turned a conversation with her about our relationship history and she told me she has never been married and doesn't want to get married and doesn't want any kids...

I didn't want to tell her what I found but are these background check site accurate?

01