How do you approach a first date when you've already had sex with them?

This isn't your usual kind of situation. Long story short, over a long period of time me and my basically friend with benefits have realised that we actually really like each other and he's asked me out on a date.

I can be awkward around guys I like especially on a one on one non sexual moment and he admits he is too. Because we've been friends with benefits with a low-key interest in each other it can already be awkward when we're not sexual e. g. watching a film together when we were hanging out, it took us forever to relax and just snuggle into each other because at the end of the day we are still mates πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

I'm just not sure how overly flirty I should be and need a way from putting a line between doing something like kissing him because I like him, rather than kissing him because I want to turn him on. Because we've spent a lot of time together it's not like I'm just getting to know him - do I put my arm round his when we're walking or nah?

You might not understand what I'm actually asking here but I appreciate all your efforts to try πŸ˜‚

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry you've already done the hard part of dating. You've gotten to know each other and had sex so just relax and have fun outside the bedroom

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Been there, it's surprisingly more comfortable than the other way round.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I understand where you're coming from, but you should act like he's just your friend. Just be your normal self and have a nice time.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes