I'm in too deep and every part of me is telling me to run!!! Should I?

I've been dating a guy for nearly 4 months. And I have fallen really hard for him. He hasn't fallen to the same extent. And as I fall for him more and more each day, I think I'm scaring him off. I have never let myself fall for anyone like this before, but it felt right with him.

Now my instinct is kicking in and telling me to run before he hurts me.

So let my heart win and love him till he finishes it? Or use my head, protect myself and end it now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why does it have to be one extreme or the other. Just slow down a bit try your best to stay at a decent speed and see if his feeling can catch up to yours some people take more time to really warm up to someone than others.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I think this is probably spot on. I'm just freaking out as I'm so scared of getting hurt

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Now he hasn't fallen that is your assessment which might not be correct. If u feel things are getting serious. Time to be direct and ask the guy. Would be difficult but save u so many decision dilemmas

1|0
    0|0
    • I have asked. He says he has feelings and that's why we are dating and exclusive. But I want more, I want him to fall in love with me. He has said he doesn't do love

• Tell him it’s time to decide or you’re gone permanently and completely

1|0
    0|0
    • I know what he will say and I don't feel ready to lose him. I'd rather be the one making the decision

• Sucks to be you. You’re not ever going to have him the way you want no matter what

• Personally noticed when one loves waaay harder than it other. It seems to turn them off
    Not sure why. But it just does
    Kinda sucks though

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool. You should, jog at a moderate pace instead. And no running with scissors.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ease off for a bit. Don't tell him your falling more and more for him and see where it goes

1|0
    0|0
  • Run forrest run !!

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes