I'm in too deep and every part of me is telling me to run!!! Should I?

I've been dating a guy for nearly 4 months. And I have fallen really hard for him. He hasn't fallen to the same extent. And as I fall for him more and more each day, I think I'm scaring him off. I have never let myself fall for anyone like this before, but it felt right with him.

Now my instinct is kicking in and telling me to run before he hurts me.

So let my heart win and love him till he finishes it? Or use my head, protect myself and end it now?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Why does it have to be one extreme or the other. Just slow down a bit try your best to stay at a decent speed and see if his feeling can catch up to yours some people take more time to really warm up to someone than others.

• Yeah I think this is probably spot on. I'm just freaking out as I'm so scared of getting hurt