What does his drunk text mean?

He lives across the country and we decided we can’t date because of it. I️ spent a whole weekend with him a week ago but told him when I left that we should take space and it’s best if we don’t talk for a while. He understood but was sad. We left it at that.

It’s only been like a week and he drunk texted me last night about nonsense. It was just an inside joke and something happened that made him think of me. Does it mean anything that he did it? Is he trying to mess with my head or does he just miss me? Haha it threw me for a loop, clearly

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, he was drunk and when you're drunk you don't think rationally
    I've gone up to 10/10 chicks n even my rivals n spoken to them when I was drunk lol. Also u don't remember much n even if u do u don't care. So don't think much of it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE