Had a date with girl, went really well, called back a few days for second date, and she texted back saying she's free Friday but no response. Confirm?

I went on a date with a girl that went really well. Ended up back at her place (you can imagine what happened). I called her a few days later to see when she was free. She texted me back, I'm assuming she was at work, to tell me she was free Friday. I texted her saying "Friday works for me, I'll pick you up at 7." she never responded to confirm. I'm just wondering if I should text her to confirm, but I feel I put the ball in her court and don't want to come off needy. Should I text her to confirm or not?

11