I rejected her, but now I want her. What should I do?

A woman I met at work started talking to me , and I got her number. Soon after we started flirting via FB messenger. She later tells me she has been seeing someone, but still wants to see me to have coffee and get to know me. I tell her if she is seeing a guy I don't want to have coffee with her out of respect for her current partner and their relationship. She then blocks me on Facebook! Now she is single, and I liked talking with her, but I don't know what to do? SO what should I do?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, that sounds like someone who wants to have their cake and eat it, too. Sounds like she wants an insurance policy guy to fall back on in case shit goes south with the main one. Plus, if you told her you didn't want to interfere with her relationship and she blocked you, she's not only manipulative, she's also a brat. Probably in your best interest to move on, man.