Do I ask my boyfriend if we’re still together?

We got into an argument on Sunday. And, I️t was pretty bad. During it, I️ thought he broke up with me and vice versa. Anyways, we both misunderstood what was happening. And so, my boyfriend told me “I’m not in a good place. I’m gonna go now”. And I️ replied with “we should take a few days away from each other”. Anyways, we haven’t talked since Sunday night. Except, today he texted me to wish me good luck on my finals and that was I️t. I don’t know if I️ should ask him if we’re still together. I’m confused.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• No... just ask if everything has calmed down and if he wants to meet up

• I️ asked him where we stand. He said he still isn’t cooled down and not to focus on I️t.

• Another fight, because I️ asked him “you don’t want me to focus on it. Is I️t because you want to break up?” I️ asked him, if that was the case, then don’t make me wait.

He then got mad I️ mentioned that.

So, we fought a little. In the end, I️ said “I️ understand. I️ will give us our space”.

But I️ am just over this now. I️ don’t want to talk to him anymore.

• Sounds like hard work. Sorry,... its never easy. Time heals all tho :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah talk to him.

• What do i text to him?

• Well, should i text him and ask if we are still together? I️ won’t see him until Friday or Saturday.

• I'd say: Can we meet soon? I just want to know where we're at.