Do I ask my boyfriend if we’re still together?

We got into an argument on Sunday. And, I️t was pretty bad. During it, I️ thought he broke up with me and vice versa. Anyways, we both misunderstood what was happening. And so, my boyfriend told me “I’m not in a good place. I’m gonna go now”. And I️ replied with “we should take a few days away from each other”. Anyways, we haven’t talked since Sunday night. Except, today he texted me to wish me good luck on my finals and that was I️t. I don’t know if I️ should ask him if we’re still together. I’m confused.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No... just ask if everything has calmed down and if he wants to meet up

0|0
    0|0
    • I️ asked him where we stand. He said he still isn’t cooled down and not to focus on I️t.

• Show All
    • Another fight, because I️ asked him “you don’t want me to focus on it. Is I️t because you want to break up?” I️ asked him, if that was the case, then don’t make me wait.

He then got mad I️ mentioned that.

So, we fought a little. In the end, I️ said “I️ understand. I️ will give us our space”.

But I️ am just over this now. I️ don’t want to talk to him anymore.

• Sounds like hard work. Sorry,... its never easy. Time heals all tho :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah talk to him.

1|0
    0|0
    • What do i text to him?

• Show All
    • Well, should i text him and ask if we are still together? I️ won’t see him until Friday or Saturday.

• I'd say: Can we meet soon? I just want to know where we're at.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Probably better off just apologizing to be honest. Tell him you want to do better and fix it. It's a shame about the turning of it but try to focus on finals

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah you should definetly talk to him

1|0
    0|0
    • What do i text him?

• texting doesn't show emotions just text him like you always do and meet up with him to talk about your problems

What Girls Said 1

• Deffinetly talk to him and see.

0|0
    0|0
    • The last time we talked. He said “i see you want to break up”. I️ told him “that isn’t what I️ wanted. I️ was just explaining to him the phrase “if you love someone, let them go””. Because I️ thought he wanted to break up. But, he thought I️ was saying i wanted to let him go.

I️ told him that wasn’t what I️ wanted. I’m not sure if I️ should still ask... I️ feel embarrassed.

• Show All
    • I just asked him where we stand. He told me “you have finals. I’m still not cool. Don’t focus on I️t”

• Are you wanting t oh brake up with him?

Recommended myTakes