Men: would you be offended if the girl you are dating doesn't want to sleep with you?

You've been dating a while and slept together a few times but tonight when you make a move she slows you down. You had plans to stop the night. When you get into bed you try again and she says she can't and just wants to snuggle and go to sleep.
Updates:
Just to clarify when I say sleep with I mean on previous occasions you have had 'sex'
But for tonight she doesn't want to have 'sex'. She claims she and by choice she would prefer to hug, kiss, snuggle and just go to sleep.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah that´s totally fine. i mean if she doesn´t overall want less and less sex. that would be a huge bummer.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's fair enough. but no one wants a sex less relationship unless that's what both partners sought out from the beginning. But one night :-/

• Show All
    • I agree. I love snuggling. but I guess to a guy that's only with you for sex wouldn't appreciate that. It most definitely showed me who he is.

• i guess some men just can´t take closeness without fucking xD i mean i may still get a boner but that´s just natural.

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be a reason the girl does not want sex. A good example is being on her period. Guys should just accept that without question.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• No, not really. Everyone is allowed a night off. I wouldn't take it personally. I don't want to have sex every day either. I'd find it irritating if a girl I was with did.

1|0
    0|0
  • Man I'm so tired these days, I'll happily take a snuggle and some sleep 😛😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol it's nice sometimes to just cuddle. Life takes over. Work commitments etc you need the sleep

• Show All
    • I'm going to have to advertise my service-based as a snuggle buddy LMAO

• 😂😂😂😂

• Once in a while I totally understand. There are dozens of reasons why sex is not wanted, and I fully understand them. So no problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends as to why. If she wants to wait, or is too tired or busy that night, that's perfectly fine and commendable. If it's because she's not attracted to me, then why is she even dating me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No because I know people aren't always in the mood for sex but if it became frequent I would question my self

1|1
    0|0
  • Ugh? I'm confused do you mean sex? If so no I wouldn't be offended I just want to snuggle and cuddle and then go to sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not offended. Maybe disappointed with the situation but not offended.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its okay ONLY if you've already given it up to him before.
    So you feeling tired or whatevever is valid. You're not a sex slave
    But its a sign that there"s more to come though

0|0
    0|0
    • So tell me in your years of being sexually active and perhaps in a relationship there's never been a time when you wanted to just sleep. It's no reflection on your partner but you're not in the mood.

• In my years of sexually active i never refused sex if the girl initiated.
      I'd always find a way to get it up. If she wanted it and i didn't have a load saved up just yet, i'd cuddle her to press my member against her and her soft body usually did the trick.
      It wasn't a matter of pride or masculinity. It was a matter of im so lucky to get this pleasure in my life im not passing this free lunch. And i think thats a common male answer

I dont think any man is never in the mood if he's genuinely attracted. Only girls have their moods.

• So, why would that matter? That just means she is not in the mood. It happens

1|1
    0|0
  • Without reason i would be suspicious although i tend to be a little paranoid id be thinking she's hitting someone else too

0|0
    1|1
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes