Men: would you be offended if the girl you are dating doesn't want to sleep with you?

You've been dating a while and slept together a few times but tonight when you make a move she slows you down. You had plans to stop the night. When you get into bed you try again and she says she can't and just wants to snuggle and go to sleep.
Just to clarify when I say sleep with I mean on previous occasions you have had 'sex'
But for tonight she doesn't want to have 'sex'. She claims she and by choice she would prefer to hug, kiss, snuggle and just go to sleep.

122

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah that´s totally fine. i mean if she doesn´t overall want less and less sex. that would be a huge bummer.

• That's fair enough. but no one wants a sex less relationship unless that's what both partners sought out from the beginning. But one night :-/

• I agree. I love snuggling. but I guess to a guy that's only with you for sex wouldn't appreciate that. It most definitely showed me who he is.

• i guess some men just can´t take closeness without fucking xD i mean i may still get a boner but that´s just natural.

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be a reason the girl does not want sex. A good example is being on her period. Guys should just accept that without question.