Is tinder a hookup site for the rich and beautiful only or what?

Curious cause I've liked a solid 150 people and not one like back on tinder.
I'm 6'3 Not on drugs, starting a new job soon, i think I'm a solid 7/10 the only issue is all my photos get cropped so they may think I'm obese or a f-boy that's all i can think of. I even like people i wouldn't want to date or have sex with to see if i could get a match haha
Back when i was well know to be rich i would get friend requests and matches like crazy, back when i had abs i flaunted that was the case also, i realize most people really are quite vain. Time to get abs again a guys gotta get some somehow haha
I'm also in a small town currently and it shows me mostly people like 2 hours away, glad I'm moving to a city soon maybe ill have more luck

12