Why do you love your crush/bf/gf?

I love reading cute shit so comment below stuff you like about whoever you're into 😁

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't answer loaded questions. Sorry. I will say that she's a short, cute and cheesy headache that I can't do without though.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's indescribable how sweet and caring he is. He always makes sure I have eaten and that I've had a good day. He misses me even if we haven't seen each other for just two days. He writes me cute messages and good night texts. He always wants to be the little spoon, which I think is adorable. But when we go out he is always super protective. He spoils me always making sure that birthday and Christmas presents are what I really wanted or needed. And he remembers birthdays and anniversaries. He is greatful for all the little things I do for him and he notices. He knows how to calm me when I'm nervous and make me laugh when I'm sad. He is always on my side and there for me. He is just an incredible person and that's why I love him so much.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• My first and the best crush...
    I was 14 and we wre at school together, even though she was as shy as me but still was quite famous and like the most wanted girl for the guys , many if my own friends had crush on her as well... anyway someday she needed some serious helo from me and i was there for her to help thus we became friends... but my feelings had already faded a bit (considered that she is out of my league!) for her by then, but i knew what an awesome person she was like beautiful , mature , and really cute and all that i still want in a girl...

She tried to know who my crush is... there were two instances where she was literally begging me to tell her...(she said she is Making her cute puppy face so that i melt down and telm her who she is!), but i was so stupid then and still could not say it...
    Now we are both in different states and i am sure that there is no chance dmfor us now... but i feel like i should confess that i once had feelings for you... and she is the first serious crush that i haven't moved on from yet...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, they are real. they are the memories of a deceased person in another's mind. not a thing that can be seen by everyone at once only those who know said deceased person

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know why... but one day i just did... the i talked to her six moths after.. we talked 2 more times the next to days... now its 2years since that and i still have a huge crush on her

0|0
    0|0
  • I might be into u skyward i don't know what u look like. cuz u burp loud😉 when u want to thats pretty hot

0|0
    0|0
  • We met when we were each at the lowest points in our lives. We were both going through depression and anxiety. We met eachother at the perfect time actually. We were both going downhill with no sign of changing when we met eachother on tinder of all places and started talking. We've being going out for a bit over a year and a half now and things have gotten so much better for both of us. We've both been with eachother at our lowest points. A month after meeting her i was actually in hospital for a really bad case of appendicitis. Anyway she was going through a lot of self-harm and was belemic when we started but we slowly worked on building her confidence and she hasn't done either in ages. Basically we love eachother so much because of everything we've been through and done for eachother. She has the cutest face beautiful big blue eyes and a cute birthmark on her cheek. She has a sexy curvy body and i just love everything about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when a girl moans quitly in my ear lolol😂😍⚘

0|0
    0|0
  • We have a lot in common and she's super pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • She’s intelligent, claims to love kids, doesn’t brag about herself too often. She seems genuinely kind. She dresses in cute stuff; has some girly fashion sense. She works out. Seems to have a decent relationship with her family. and as I find out more about her, it seems like we have at least a few things in common. I think she’s beautiful. Has a smile that can light up a room.

She’s not my girlfriend (though I’d like the opportunity to try and go out with her), and she’s not interested... probably doesn’t think much of me - truth be told, I’m an idiot around her; but I think she’s pretty cool.

I have no idea if I will ask her out; but I really want to. I know it will hurt, but it feels like I’d be risking too much by NOT asking for a number. I have no idea how to do it, but want to soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't like my crush at first at all.. but now she is the nicest person i know, she changed my life i just can't describe how awesome she is... but i told her my feeling and she said i was like a brother for her and i dont correspond to her... im in big pain, im just depressed everyday.
    For everyone who reads this

I still love her

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes