Why do you love your crush/bf/gf?

I love reading cute shit so comment below stuff you like about whoever you're into 😁

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't answer loaded questions. Sorry. I will say that she's a short, cute and cheesy headache that I can't do without though.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's indescribable how sweet and caring he is. He always makes sure I have eaten and that I've had a good day. He misses me even if we haven't seen each other for just two days. He writes me cute messages and good night texts. He always wants to be the little spoon, which I think is adorable. But when we go out he is always super protective. He spoils me always making sure that birthday and Christmas presents are what I really wanted or needed. And he remembers birthdays and anniversaries. He is greatful for all the little things I do for him and he notices. He knows how to calm me when I'm nervous and make me laugh when I'm sad. He is always on my side and there for me. He is just an incredible person and that's why I love him so much.