What is my next move?

I met this guy this guy through a mutual friend, and we’ve been talking for almost three months now. He’s really nice, super sweet and we seem to be getting along pretty well and he told my friend that he’s interested and he wants to make a move, but that was 2 months ago when he said that. I was planning on moving across the country next year but my plans have changed and I’m staying, originally he said that was holding him back. Now I’m at a point where we hang out every week and we haven’t even made physical contact yet. They’re more hangouts than dates and it’s making me second guess everything about me and what I’m doing. I don’t know if he lost interest or if I’m just being inpatient, but I don’t know what to do next. I’m pretty shy and don’t know how to make the first move.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Flirt with him a hell of a lot. or say something like "I don't usually tell people this but..." or if you can muster up the courage ask him to go on a date. Get touchy feely. I don't know just some thoughts