What is my next move?

I met this guy this guy through a mutual friend, and we’ve been talking for almost three months now. He’s really nice, super sweet and we seem to be getting along pretty well and he told my friend that he’s interested and he wants to make a move, but that was 2 months ago when he said that. I was planning on moving across the country next year but my plans have changed and I’m staying, originally he said that was holding him back. Now I’m at a point where we hang out every week and we haven’t even made physical contact yet. They’re more hangouts than dates and it’s making me second guess everything about me and what I’m doing. I don’t know if he lost interest or if I’m just being inpatient, but I don’t know what to do next. I’m pretty shy and don’t know how to make the first move.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Flirt with him a hell of a lot. or say something like "I don't usually tell people this but..." or if you can muster up the courage ask him to go on a date. Get touchy feely. I don't know just some thoughts

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Just steel yourself and just jump in there and ask him on a proper date, I know it seems impossible to do because of the nerves but I believe in you! You can do this!

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he feels exactly the same... just doesn't know how, mention to him that your friend said that,... and if he admits it then ask why he hasn't.

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you could ask that friend if your guy is still intrested? It'd clear things up and you could go from there.
    I know it sounds silly but maybe you could use the friend to tell your guy you like him? (Tough I wouldn't do it like that myself.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Kiss him right in the face first move made.

1|0
    0|0
  • try a movie

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes