Girls, Am I really “that ugly” or “that good looking”?

Nkenn
The reason I bring this up is because I have been single for quite some time. I am 25 year old male. And I am very picky with who I choose to ACTUALLY go on dates with. I look for the very clean, well presented girl (who is “hot”/gorgeous) and obviously want them to be intelligent and goofy/fun/funny.

To get to the point, I have had MANY girls say exactly this, “you’re cute i figured you would have girls on girls on girls”, “you’re too hot for me”, and “I am sure you can get any giril you want.” So with this being said, I also am at the gym, I care about my health and fitness, I’m not ripped by any means but look athletic. So I tend to gravitate to those who go as well.

As well, I tend to see or “think” I see other girls look at me, not just once but more than once as I’m very observant, is this a sign of attraction or curiosity? Or both? I’m hesitant to say anything because I do not want to be that guy at the gym nor do I want the boyfriend, if any, to walk up which I think is understandable to an extent maybe? So the reason I bring this up is because I beat myself up for never saying anything and always say to myself that I will, but I do not want to come off as a goof. And I do have slight anxiety to an extent because I want the first impression to be good..

However, I have had others tell me I do come off confident as well, but if that’s the case then wouldn’t someone approach me eventually? I never have girls approach me, ever. I just want someone’s opinion/psychological analysis/opinion on this.

Are girls just saying that to get me away as a way to be nice? or am I really that “mind blowing” and they really think i can get girls on girls on girls? And are some girls just as nervous as some guys? I do not want to settle for less and that is mainly why I am single because there are girls I think are “in my league” while others it’s an obvious dream to land the catch.

I hope this makes sense.
1