Why do y'all think I don't have feelings?

I recently posted a question titled "my boyfriend and does he really love me?" Then I get all this negative reinforcement and rudeness from y'all. Very few people gave positive reinforcement. I just want to know this one thing. Why do y'all think a 13 year old can't feel things like every frickin person in this planet? 😠

13

Most Helpful Guy

• No one knows what he's like. no one wants to convince you to stay with him on the chance that he hurts you.
    if you need people to tell you it's a good idea to stay with him, it's probably better to leave.

Most Helpful Girl

• because your young and you don't know what the definition LOVE actually stands for, your just a hormonal preteen that think you know what everything means