Would you ever date someone who wears snow pants instead of jeans?

I asked this question about my friend making fun of me, but I want to reword it to be more specific. Is my choice of clothes a turn off to guys?
Would you ever date someone who wears snow pants instead of jeans?

2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I wouldn't csre. Though to be honest I thought people generally wear snowpants over jeans or another pair of pants. At least that's how I did it back when I wore snow pants as a kid. It wouldn't be an issue for dating though.

0|0
    0|0
    • nope I just wear a pair of leggings underneath, but you don't see them... thanks for the encouragement, so you'd have zero problem going on a date with me if I dressed like that? :)

• Nope dress warm. Chances are it'd be a casual dste and I'd be dressed casually too.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• If your choice in leg wear is the reason someone chooses not to date you, then they're not worth your time in the first place.

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks, that's a good way of putting it :) I just wonder if the appearance alone would turn off guys?

• Show All
    • Then you're just wearing reasonable clothing, and reasonable guys will not find that to be a turn off.
      You're good ๐Ÿ‘

• Thanks for the encouragement :)

• Not a turn off. Everyone has different tolerance to temperature, so you're trying to keep warm. Survival and comfortability over what looks "good."

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks, guys are here are actually really encouraging, I thought it would have been a big turnoff!

• So you would have no problems going out for a date with me if I was wearing this exact outfit?

• Not at all. I actually find it really cute and adorable. Means that if I get cold, I know would I can get close to get warm!

• If you were in Australia id say take those stupid things of. But if its cold. Just stay warm. Dint need to worry about shaving your legs as much either.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol thanks, yeah I don't think those things exist in Australia :P

• Do you wear snow-pants all the time, even in the summer? If so, then yeah - that's weird. Wearing snow-pants in the winter is not a turn-off since it's rather necessary to wear. Granted, even in the winter, you wouldn't need to wear snow-pants. I guess it depends on when you're wearing them and if they are appropriate to wear or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I wear them every day nowadays, but not in summer! When it warms up I switch to jeans

• Show All
    • Not when I'm home lol.. before I leave the house I put them on, then I take them off when I get back to my home

• Then, yeah - I would date her. I don't see the problem with wearing snow-pants in the winter. Is this guy seriously questioning your snow-pants wardrobe decision?

• I grew up in a place that got cold sometimes so it would not have mattered to me. But when itโ€™s warm I would want to see more of my girlfriend at least some of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pay much attention to the clothing choices of men or women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol no, your choice of clothing shouldn't affect that.

1|0
    0|0
  • i mean as long as she wears it cause it's freezing cold and not as a fashion statement xD

1|0
    0|0
  • If u wear it in the cold I won't care but if it's hot outside I will think ur fucked in the head.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh clothes, not important. style tact and, looking so good.

you never notice

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes