Would you ever date someone who wears snow pants instead of jeans?

I asked this question about my friend making fun of me, but I want to reword it to be more specific. Is my choice of clothes a turn off to guys?

020

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I wouldn't csre. Though to be honest I thought people generally wear snowpants over jeans or another pair of pants. At least that's how I did it back when I wore snow pants as a kid. It wouldn't be an issue for dating though.

• nope I just wear a pair of leggings underneath, but you don't see them... thanks for the encouragement, so you'd have zero problem going on a date with me if I dressed like that? :)

• Nope dress warm. Chances are it'd be a casual dste and I'd be dressed casually too.