Why is he going soo fast? what do I do?

I've known this guy for about a month and a half. we have been talking. we only hung out twice. he asks me to move in with because i needed a place to stay. today he asks, when are we going to be official. then he tells me "i love you" ? i dont get it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well us guys can be a little bit over keen, especially when we are young. Never let him pressure you into anything you don't want to do. Explain that he's going to quickly and he will hopefully understand. If he doesn't scrap him and get a calmer guy. No one likes the dogs that are always humping the furniture!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh boy.

Ok, so, I am dating this new guy, and I am having all sorts of great feelings about where this is going, and we have talked about it a little, but seriously, I know - "CHILL SISTER - don't spook this guy, just be in the moment".

This guy just seriously has no chill. But is he nuts? That's hard to say.

I can see why he offered you a place to stay because that's just what you do when someone needs a place to stay. So, yeah, not ideal to move in after a month, but if you really needed to, I can think of worse options.

The "I love you stuff" is like, hmmm. Did it just kinda tumble out when you were both just feeling all happy and junk? Did it feel just creepy and out of place?

Do you think this guy seems a little unstable? Or does he maybe just sound like a loveable doofus who may need some lesson in how to get some CHILL?

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like you need the help and he wants to help, and he sounds a little extreme, that's as but much.

0|0
    0|0
  • May be he found wht he want n not confuses with u and committed to u

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a real riddle you have there, maybe he likes you and wants to help you out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes