Why do guys always do this too me? See this is why nice girls finish last?

So I went out with a date with a guy, he seemed really nice.. paid for my dinner, held the door opened. And made plans to go out again, he texted me quite often.. and he snapped me at first but stopped. A day or so ago he stopped texted me It would've been Monday at like 2 in the morning he didn't reply to my message. And his snapchat points keep going up. He said he really liked me, and wanted me to be his girlfriend. That's not the first time a guy has told me that then blew me off. We did make plans to go out again the 23. But I don't know, it just seem like every guy is out to get me, then hurt me in the end. I really liked him... what?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• The 23 of this month?

You have your expectations and hopes way too high.

You shouldn’t have but perhaps you are a hopeless romantic.

You should concentrate on everything you have and concentrate on your life.

He had a backup girl? Haha

Actions are different from words.

Most Helpful Girl