Guys, Would you love and date a girl that gets jealous of the other females in your life?

I don't have a boyfriend, but I know that I'll be jealous. I'm already jealous of girls in my crush's life. He likes a bunch of women's sexy pictures and most of his friends are female. I also don't like how good he is with children, I wouldn't want to share him with anyone else. If he gives love and affection to someone else, I'd be upset because then I wouldn't feel special or like he cares about me? What do guys think of this?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I really can’t stand it when the girl I’m interested in is jealous of my female friends. I have a decent amount of close female friends. I’m not interested in dating them at all though. It bugs me when a girl gets jealous of that becaus they can’t seem to understand that I have no romantic interest in my female friends. That being said, however, it sounds like your discomfort is justified and your guy is not acting appropriately. Call me crazy but I don’t think a guy should be doing that when he’s dating someone else.

• He's not dating me, he doesn't even know that I love him. He's the guy I'm in love with but I guess he's my crush because he isn't dating me at all. He had a girlfriend for the past few months (they started dating on my BDAY)