Guys what do you think?

Been seeing this guy and can't determine if we are heading towards a friendly road or a romantic one.
We madeout last time we saw eachother.
But tonight I saw him again and there was no physical contact except a hug at the end (he is the shy type very shy).
Anyways on my end I am very attracted to him.
So tonight we talked a lot like always and he told me out of nowhere that he wanted to do a get together with his friends and told me I could come along and meet them if I'd like to.

Is this something you would say to a girl you fancy or could it be something you also say to a girl you see as a friend?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He’s inviting you to a guy’s get together? Sounds like something a boyfriend would do. You don’t just bring any random girl to something like that.