Are white guys attracted to people of color?

I've always had a thing for white men but I don't know, I don't feel like they see me as an attractive woman.

I mean. I'm currently dating a white man but I'm just asking in general, are white men interested by people of color? Are white guys attracted to people of color??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What's the matter? I don't see a difference between dating white black or Asian girl. If she is nice than it doesn't matter

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• My best friend (who is white) just started dating a black girl and we had a discussion about this because his mum was surprised (not disapproving, just surprised, as his 'type' before was blondes). I think it depends where you're from... it genuinely had never crossed my mind that other races might not be attractive to some people!

1|0
    0|0
  • One man's trash is another man's treasure. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. It's less about color but more about what he will look at everyday and approval of his peers. If a white man dates a black super model, focus will be on the model fact.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about culturally, would it attract or repulse

• Generally, if it's between you and him, everyone has their likes and dislikes. If a guy (white/black/beige) does not like black girls, he will date white and/or beige girls. If his peers disprove, he will either keep it a secret, fight back or conform. Same applies to culture, religion, political views, etc.

Traditionally, it has always been about keeping the bloodline. Like Russel Peters once said, if the world all mingled, we'd all be beige. So when a man picks his significant other, too many things come into play. So if you ask about color alone, everyone has their own favorite color, which can also change in time.

• I think it's not really a problem and sometimes can even be more sexy. My girlfriend is Asian and slightly tanned. Never even had the thought that skin color might be a problem :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'd date another race. Though, so far I've only dated white girls. I live in an area that is mostly white.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a racist, but I rarely, and I mean EXTREMELY rarely find any other girls but white to be attractive, while I saw only 2 black and none Indian attractive girls in my life (if we count movies and TV shows too)

0|0
    0|0
  • It is seriously not a matter of skincolor, its your personality and body. If you're a loud person or if you're a normal human being.

1|0
    0|0
  • Put it this way when I go to Baskin Robbins all 32 flavors are on the menu

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally i am not, but i seem to be in the minority as there are plenty that also find people of color attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think lots of them are. I see white guys with Latinas, Asians, and black women all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not generally speaking. At least not many I've met.

0|0
    2|0
  • you're currently dating a white man. . . i think you answered your own question

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally , no! but it could be i don't know ! Remember beauty and self confidence is important it may change his opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are some aren't. Depends on the person not a race as a whole

0|0
    0|0
    • I dated a latina and loved it but would like to try dating an Asian sometime

• Show All
    • I don't know why you put freedom in parentheses but yes

• Just to be clear Muslim women aren't free

• Once you go black you never look back (in nz actually)

0|0
    0|0
  • Color doesn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my type.

1|0
    1|0
  • Im not

0|0
    1|0
  • Racism says no

0|0
    1|0
  • Love em all ladies

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone is different. So yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just act properly and you won't have an issue finding a man. Avoid acting ghetto or dramatic

0|0
    1|0
    • Are you saying people of color are ghetto and dramatic? Lol. The question was more directed on the cultural and physical aspects of people of color.

Recommended myTakes