Why is he going too fast?

I've known this guy for about a month and a half. we have been talking. we only hung out twice. he asks me to move in with because i needed a place to stay. today he asks, when are we going to be official. then he tells me "i love you" ? i dont get it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you I would avoid and get away from this Fucker as soon as possible as that is way too fast for him to be saying all of things to you and you indicated you only hung out twice.

He is not in love with you but his Dick is in love with you and he wants his Dick to be inside of you so he figures by you moving in with him it will be much easier for him to get you into bed and have sex with you all the time!!!

0|1
    0|0
    • Drop him like shit through a tin goose!

• Show All
    • i hate being hot. lol

• Well I am not sure if you are "Hot" or not as I have no idea what you look like however it should not matter whether you are hot or not but what really matters here is whether your man fully respects you and all of your wishes and if he does not then he is not worthy of you at all..

Most Helpful Girl

• He's moving too fast, in my opinion, but I'd tell him how you feel about it. I wouldn't be comfortable with his actions toward me. Hanging out, moving in, and saying those three precious words- in less than 2 months? Next thing you know, he's gonna end up proposing. When guys are rushing relationships, it becomes unpredictable what they plan to do next. You guys haven't dated yet, right? If you're not ready to say "I love you" or to become official with him, then either let him know that you only see him as a friend or that you want to take things slow.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Get away from him. He sounds like he wants to use you. Moving so fast is a way to get what he wants quickly, and a way to keep you off kilter, so you will not think it through. He sounds desperate, and desperate does not make for good relationships.

0|2
    0|0
    • he knows im saving myself for marriage tho?

• Saving yourself for marriage makes the challenge to get in your pants more interesting for some guys. Get away from him. He's moving fast to get what he wants, not to get to know you better.

• naaa, he knows i won't lol. i made that clear. when he said when r we going to be official. i even said, i dont know if ur for real or not. he said "thats fuked up" and when he said i love you, i didn't say anything. he then said "your not gonna say it back" he got mad both times. then he made a snap chat video saying "this is my future wife" and he asked if he can send it to his friends lol

• Noooooooope, red flag, red flag, red flag. Get outta that mess.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe he's worried that you'll only view him as just a friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • he fell pretty hard

0|0
    0|0
  • May be sex

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes