What is an average time frame that you don't speak to the person you date when you guys had an argument?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, I'm a douchebag when it comes to that!

I can stop talking to you for months. I once didn't talk to my SO for 2 whole months because I was mad at her. I did initiate and ask her to take me back once I had cooled down. She did! I'm honestly blessed to have the SO I have!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not long.

I'm not the sort of girlfriend who stops speaking to my boyfriend for days or hours. That would be too frustrating. Once we've both calmed down , we'll either resolve the issue or come to some sort of compromise.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Not long.

I actually like to straighten things out almost immediately, but I've found it works better if I leave her for a few hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like, an hour. Gives us time to cool down, and we don't pull psychological warfare bullshit on each other, because we're fucking adults.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't do that. Either we finish the argument and understand each other or we don't. I'm not petty enough to stop talking to someone because of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on girl if she is sweet cute and loving I would not wait even a minute

0|0
    0|0
  • When they talk to you again.

0|0
    0|0
  • About a week. i don't remember exactly. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • About 20 seconds

0|0
    0|0
  • actually for me it's good till 2 days max

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what the argument is about...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes