What is an average time frame that you don't speak to the person you date when you guys had an argument?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, I'm a douchebag when it comes to that!

I can stop talking to you for months. I once didn't talk to my SO for 2 whole months because I was mad at her. I did initiate and ask her to take me back once I had cooled down. She did! I'm honestly blessed to have the SO I have!

Most Helpful Girl

• Not long.

I'm not the sort of girlfriend who stops speaking to my boyfriend for days or hours. That would be too frustrating. Once we've both calmed down , we'll either resolve the issue or come to some sort of compromise.