Do I seem dateable?

Just a normal pic of me with my beardie buddy, Drogon, hanging out. I've never had any kind of luck with guys (as in never even been on a date) and I've been told it's because I'm very outgoing/confident around people. I get the whole "go up to a guy and ask him yourself!" But I'm just wanting to know if looks are a factor here. I'm not a twig, nor do I pretend to be! I've got some chub, but I'm not morbidly obese! Lol. πŸ˜‚ I'm also over 5'8" so I'm tall. Thoughts? Do I seem dateable??

630

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. You're smile is great. Don't worry I'm in the same boat. Being hyper intelligent and extremely talented really makes me stand out and it makes others feel inferior. I don't try to come off that way, but that's how people see me. Uptight, unapproachable genius who is better than others. In reality, I make mistakes, feel stupid and don't always like to practice all the time. I want to be goofy and spend time doing dumb stuff with peers my age like flashlight tag in the snow or something. Most people especially women won't approach me because they say I make them feel inferior or stupid. I talk a lot in class and ask questions. Keep on fighting! You look great, your pet is very unique and thats awesome! We will both probably find someone eventually... πŸ˜‹πŸ˜Š

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks! Yes, I'm the same way. I am very competitive and like to be the best at everything I try to do! Lol. My mom always told me I scare guys away because of it but not to change because one day there will be a guy brave enough to take me on πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• If such a girl like you had no chance with guys then I'm utterly hopeless.
    Your smile is so energetic, your eye color is great. You have lovely facial features.
    You look great never doubt that. Good luck with boys!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE