• No
    Vote B
  • Wouldn't bother
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to take someone’s virginity!

0|1
    0|0
    • It's just hard for me too get it out of my head that some woman wouldn't want that

• Show All
    • You got it 😊

• Thanks you've been super helpful :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Not at all. Actually, I like the idea that I'll be the first to.. you know.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's what I'm hoping for haha at least I ain't got a history or woman for a girl too question lmao

• Really don’t mind... if the chemistry is there everything will works out at their own pace.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer someone with some experience, the age doesn't really matter.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's a circle for me when girls feel that way as a majority do

• It doesn't matter to me. If I like a guy, that is not important to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes I've always viewed it that and hope a woman felt like that but i can't get a brake lol

• They're out there. If you find someone who really likes & cares about you, then it won't be an issue.

• Kind of sexy getting his nut. I would like it. My first time was really good and I was so excited.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, and it's fine also

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer someone with experience since I don't have any, but if I really liked him it wouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you were a 40+ year old virgin, I'd have a lot of doubts about your manhood! 25-yr-old virgin is ok.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It's a negative with most of them, but he'd still be able to find a woman who is OK with it or even happy about it, it's just harder.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it definitely is a negative but I don't want to feel like that about somthing like this :( it's hard when you feel you've not got a chance against anyone else

• Show All
    • Yeah I understand I've never tried to be someone I'm not it just feels that woman is never going too come along

• You've got to work harder to find her. Find someone with similar interests- she will probably appreciate you more. Also, think about how you will keep her interested in you- learn ways to be romantic and funny.

• Just don't act like wuss just get down and they won't. May not know how to do it completely but you know the concept of it just don't be scared

0|0
    0|0
  • They mind

0|0
    0|0
  • best to keep it hidden

0|0
    0|0
    • I've done it for years mate, I think it's about time that I just get it out haha and I definitely feel less depressed and axtious

• Yeah Probrally, they think something is wrong with us

0|0
    0|0
    • That's soo true I'm completely fine as I'm sure you know the same, I've just had soo much too deal with these last years and its just never happened

Recommended myTakes