What's Tinder like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pointless money making scheme for owners, I'd say. Or ego boost for girls (little bit below average and above) or hot guys.
    So if you are decently attractive girl and you want to ignore pathetic guys, feel better about yoursefl, I guess this is place for you. But I kind of hope that you are better than this, and will ignore this platform.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Its an experience. Ranges from actual decent people to dick pics.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• i have been there a month, checking near me casually each day. i have got 2 really good casuals out of it, and about 6 matches that never spoke, or were insane. i haveprobably swiped on hundreds of profiles.

so long story short, it works but you are filtering through match collecters, insta advertisers, and scambaiters to find someone who genuinely wants to meet and fuck.

as a guy anyway. my casual girls tell me they get bombarded with stupid people. so be polite lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Waste of time. Chock full of fake profiles, prostitutes, scam artists, lunatics and people grossly misrepresenting their looks. But Tinder says you can get rid of all that and get to the REAL profiles if you just give them a bit of money, and then a bit more, and a bit more...

Play real life Tinder instead. Smile at people you find attractive and if they smile back, it's a match! Send them a DM - by talking to them with your mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • for women: nothing than dick picks and hookup offers.

for men: nothing than fat, ugly chicks and fake accounts or accounts that just don't answer at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Interesting to read this. I have never tried but curious myself. Guess its a useless load of crap after reading these comments

1|0
    0|0
  • Tinder is basically all about looks. You good looking or willing to put out you'll do well. (Sorry if I'm a bit blunt lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • Great for hookups. If you will use the app, don't expect a relationship. Use a different site for that nonsense

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a huge fan, I think it's dumb just talk to people in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crappy most of the time, but occasionally interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • full of people who wants hook ups or either who wants to waste your time

0|0
    0|0
  • Pay to win for guys. Grocery strore for women.

1|1
    0|0
  • Load of rubbish most dating apps are.

1|0
    0|0
  • shit

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s a sess pool of lust

1|0
    0|0
  • Boring, tbh.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls looking for money

0|0
    0|0
  • Strangers looking for a hookup.

0|0
    0|0
  • It should be easy to light.

0|1
    0|0
  • You will meet some interesting people...

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for hook ups but not good for guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Fun..

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes