How was your first date experience?

what did you feel? did you enjoy it? describe in your mind at the time, please

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's see my first real one was sophomore year of high school we went and saw the movie "warm bodies" at the theatre in the mall then walked around the mall, it was cute. Kinda awkward cause we were still kids and I was weird and annoying back then. I'm definitely enjoying dating now more. I'm less weird and can navigate dating a little better.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Never had one.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• My first date was nice. The first time we ever hung out together was whilst we were at uni, we met outside the library and had a coffee.

I wouldn't say this was the date though, I asked if she wanted to grab lunch at a lounge, really relaxed coffee house vibe that serves lunch. We had things to talk about, it wasn't all that weird, but I didn't end it with a kiss. I think that was the only first date I've had that hasn't ended with a kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was awkward as fuck. Worst part is that her sense of humor got weird and eventually made me lose interest. I wanted out

0|0
    0|0
  • It was fun, talked and laughed while eating at a school banquet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did not say anything and did not do anything
    standing in front of sunset for hours

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had a first date. I've been in relationships but no I've never had a first date

0|0
    0|0
  • awkward as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • It was good n a just normal date

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get a chance to date any girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes