Your Personal choice for age range?

What is your current age? When deciding if you would like to date someone. Whom you've only talked wi th on a phone or texted. If the two of you had clicked. What would be the age difference. You would feel comfortable with. If public opinion wasn't a factor? Do you let oublic opinion affect your choices in life.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Age range 18-100. No preference.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow. It sounds as if you are a really nice girl. One who decides what she wants and then just grabs it. So 52 would be acceptable for you? What might you like in your man?

• Yes it would xD thank you ❤

• Would you follow so we could chat a bit

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I’m 24 and my range would go from 25-32. I don’t necessarily have a reason but those are the numbers in age I’m comfortable with

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• if i'm looking for a fuckbuddy, 18 to about 40. modified based on the personality and looks of the person.

i don't want to fuck a kid or a granny. but there are some hot women at the edges of the range that make me cream myself when they walk by.

0|0
    0|0
  • My age divided by 2, plus 7 is the lowest I'd go, as for the other side of question... I'm not sure, probably like 3 years older than me would be ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol why just dating and not long term? Honestly I'm 21 my women would be either 22-23 or she would be 20-19 that's it

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably within four years either side is ideal. I'm not into dating someone with a significantly different age than me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes