Did I mess this up?

A few months ago my ex girlfriend broke up with me. i was devastated but i had to move on. A month or so back i met another girl who is amazing and had somewhat feelings for, i told her this and she said she felt the same.

I said the L word to her which i really shouldn't have cause my ex was still on my mind sometimes. My ex then messaged me saying she still loves me and have feelings but i let it go and tried to develop feelings for the new girl.

However i couldn't, it was dragging me back. I did have feelings for this new girl but all the memories of me and my ex came back and i decided to just talk to her. She changed and wasn't the same person i fell for, i had to go.

Now the new girl says she's gonna try and hide her feelings from me and she might not trust me when i develop greater feelings for her. She said lets just talk as friends and see where it goes and i could've only seen me and the new girl needed time after talking to my ex. Did i screw up or is there still a chance i can be with this girl if i give it time?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• There is a good chance that it can still work out, unless she has already made up her mind about it.
    If I have to guess she probably still likes you and feels the same way about all this. Be tactful and you'll have her back in no time. Also, consider getting over your ex, thinking about her will drag you away from doing what you really want

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah bro she said she still has feelings for me and is willing to give it more time, she's amazing and dont wanna lose her. sucks being her friend but if it means its for a while until what could be its good. I am forgetting about my ex

Recommended myTakes