Should I forgive him for talking to his cousin?

ok I have a really serious question and please no negativity I really just need advice right now I don’t know what to do.. so I caught my boyfriend that I just had a newborn with talking dirty to his cousin on his phone.. like all I could really read without screaming or going crazy was something about it was hot she lost her virginity at 18 basically they were flirting through text.. I don’t know what else was said but she doesn’t live nowhere near us and she isn’t even attractive! And I really just feel sick to my stomach that he would do this to me and his child especially with his cousin? And when I asked him he says he just wanted an “affectionate” convo because I wasn’t giving it to him but hello I just had. A baby? Couldn’t even wait.. but still I just need advice on isn’t I should even consider giving the guy another chance.. I asked him why not some random girl why his CoUsIN? And he said she swore it would stay between them but this whole thing has me sick!! I don't know what to do.. I just want my daughter to have her father

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple answer: sounds like someone who would abuse your trust when you're vulnerable/in need. So no, don't forgive him. Make him beg for forgiveness and see if he earns it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, he's really unforgiven. I don't mean to provoke you but, if i were you, i'll leave him. No matter if i have a baby already. But, if you're kind of forgiving woman, just try to talk to him and give him a second chance to fix his mistake. Because it's not about you and him anymore. There's your baby. And as you said that your daughter needs your father.
    Keep strong, girl👌

• Trust me if I didn’t have her I wouldn’t even Think about it but I just want her to have a better life... with her father even if that means living with him and not being with him..