Should I forgive him for talking to his cousin?

ok I have a really serious question and please no negativity I really just need advice right now I don’t know what to do.. so I caught my boyfriend that I just had a newborn with talking dirty to his cousin on his phone.. like all I could really read without screaming or going crazy was something about it was hot she lost her virginity at 18 basically they were flirting through text.. I don’t know what else was said but she doesn’t live nowhere near us and she isn’t even attractive! And I really just feel sick to my stomach that he would do this to me and his child especially with his cousin? And when I asked him he says he just wanted an “affectionate” convo because I wasn’t giving it to him but hello I just had. A baby? Couldn’t even wait.. but still I just need advice on isn’t I should even consider giving the guy another chance.. I asked him why not some random girl why his CoUsIN? And he said she swore it would stay between them but this whole thing has me sick!! I don't know what to do.. I just want my daughter to have her father

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple answer: sounds like someone who would abuse your trust when you're vulnerable/in need. So no, don't forgive him. Make him beg for forgiveness and see if he earns it.

3|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, he's really unforgiven. I don't mean to provoke you but, if i were you, i'll leave him. No matter if i have a baby already. But, if you're kind of forgiving woman, just try to talk to him and give him a second chance to fix his mistake. Because it's not about you and him anymore. There's your baby. And as you said that your daughter needs your father.
    Keep strong, girl👌

1|0
    0|0
    • Trust me if I didn’t have her I wouldn’t even Think about it but I just want her to have a better life... with her father even if that means living with him and not being with him..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• guy is having inappropriate relations with his cousin over his wife. kind of sets the tone for the future, doesn't it. this is why people should wait a while before popping out babies or getting married.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a little weird not sure what to say 😅 mmmmmm defently not normal with a family member

0|0
    0|0
  • Poke holes in his uncles condoms so his dad gets pregnant

0|0
    0|0
  • He talked dirty to his cousin? It this Jeremy Kyle show.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a basket case.

0|0
    0|0
    • Because I want advice on what to do? Ok wtfe 👌👌

• Show All
    • LMFAO I think u are talking about yourself right there 😂👌 get a life

• I appreciate your proving my point.

• Consider granting him an exceptional pardon.

0|0
    0|1
  • Wow, well you just got played. I’m sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Millions of fatherless babies out there. You don't HAVE to have a father

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If he's willing to talk to any relative like that, for whatever reason, how do you know it will stop with just talk. If the fact he is related to a person doesn't draw a definite line as to who he is allowed to have those thoughts about and who he shouldn't, how can you be sure he will never think that way about his own daughter? I don't think I could keep my daughter in the situation. However, you should keep at least a screen shot of those messages (I honestly don't know how much good that would do in court) because if you are not with him, he will probably get some kind of visitation with your daughter and you wouldn't be around to know if he's a perv with her. This is a completely scary situation. You should talk to an attorney before making any decision. I'm sorry you have to go through this 😔.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's just his cousin you should chill out. Nothing to be worried about because nothing is wrong.

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes