Best way for a gamer to find companionship?

I wouldn't even say I'm looking for a relationship. But I do feel the need for that female companion. Like just a girl who wants to play games with me and talk nerdy stuff... and laugh at my stupid jokes and voice impressions, maybe watch an anime together.. I know, mega nerd here.
Tinder keeps popping in my head but I always push it out as I assume it's only for people who look somewhat decent and it doesn't seem like an environment for many gamers.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't hit on girls on psn or xbox live or steam os whatever platform you use, girls are not her to find a boyfriend. Go out in some places where you know you will find people with the same interests

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I dont hit on girls online. I've never even had an online girlfriend of any kind lol.

• Try dating apps like tinder or happn at first. It's an easy way to talk to girls in your area and maybe you will be lucky and find a cute gamer girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Play an online game and connect with someone on there

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Stop being inside all the time and dress up nice, smell good, brush your teeth, etc. It also helps if you have a car. Just go to the mall with some friends or by yourself and talk to some girls

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes