Being friends with people of the opposite sex?

Once you're in a committed relationship, do you think it's ok or no longer appropriate for your SO to have friends of the opposite sex?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's okay as long as you don't go too far with it. I'm not going to limit my guy's friends just because of something stupid like that. I trust him

Most Helpful Guy

• It's ok if you're mature enough to deal with it. You WILL have sexual thoughts about your female friends if they are at least kinda hot, tha'ts called being a male. But as long as it stays in your mind and does not evolve into wanting it for real, it's ok