Being friends with people of the opposite sex?

Once you're in a committed relationship, do you think it's ok or no longer appropriate for your SO to have friends of the opposite sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's okay as long as you don't go too far with it. I'm not going to limit my guy's friends just because of something stupid like that. I trust him

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's ok if you're mature enough to deal with it. You WILL have sexual thoughts about your female friends if they are at least kinda hot, tha'ts called being a male. But as long as it stays in your mind and does not evolve into wanting it for real, it's ok

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It’s completely fine. Someone shouldn’t have to abandon their friends just because they get into a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Of course it's okay. What; is she going to drop all her male friends, because she's now with me? What does that say about her loyalty? Will she drop me as easily? And what about the male friends we share? are they suddenly pariahs?

0|0
    0|0
  • If she can't trust you with your friends then she doesn't trust you period. If there is no trust are you really in a relationship?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes