Are Food Kisses Gross?

Is it weird that I'm terrified of kissing my boyfriend too soon after I eat? I know it sounds weird but like, if I had just eaten a poptart I feel like I would be gross to kiss. Thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is different. My daughter doesn't even like the food on her plate to touch. Food kisses? I love it. Sharing chocolate on the lips of a woman, delightful.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We've lived together for over a year, so pretty much nothing gross is off limits. Once he was eating candy he didn't want anymore and he kissed me and just stuck it in my mouth with his tongue. I got candy and kisses, so I'm cool with it 😂

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• To me, a poptart in specific would be a nice treat to taste in a kiss

Basically, unless the other person is really prissy, they are probably fine with tasting food on your breath, as long as it's not a strong negative taste, like seafood or garlic.

I was just reading a story and the character told her boyfriend that there was only three things that she wanted to taste on his breath: "Food, toothpaste and [herself]."

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the food. I woudlnt mind if its from chewing gum but i dont want mashed potato kisses lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not something I can't stand like tuna it's whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think so, unless it smells so bad or your boyfriend does not like poptarts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oml I forgot that I used a poptart as an example I was sooooooo confused 😂😂😂👌

• Hahaha! No sweat! Test it out with a mouthful of chocolate instead 😉

• Its not gross at all as long as its not all over your lips

0|0
    0|0
    • But like, food breath?

• It depends on if its a quick kiss or making out. Dont breathe through your mouth while kissing. I kiss my girlfriend all the time after she's eaten and it doesn't bother me.

• It's okay if you've both eaten I'd say

1|0
    0|0
  • You are correct

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Kissing is gross in general

0|0
    0|1
  • No, but like I have to say I'm impressed you used the correct "too"😊

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on what I've eaten. If it's warm food, yes, it's gross. I like my mouth to smell good when I kiss.

But if it's, for example, ice cream or chocolate, I'm okay with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same worry but I don't think it matters if your boyfriend doesn't care

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes