Are Food Kisses Gross?

Is it weird that I'm terrified of kissing my boyfriend too soon after I eat? I know it sounds weird but like, if I had just eaten a poptart I feel like I would be gross to kiss. Thoughts?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is different. My daughter doesn't even like the food on her plate to touch. Food kisses? I love it. Sharing chocolate on the lips of a woman, delightful.

Most Helpful Girl

• We've lived together for over a year, so pretty much nothing gross is off limits. Once he was eating candy he didn't want anymore and he kissed me and just stuck it in my mouth with his tongue. I got candy and kisses, so I'm cool with it 😂