I'm worried I've not spent enough on Christmas present for him?

We were fuck buddies for 3 months and in the last couple of weeks decided to date and be exclusive. Relationship is amazing, we see each other once or twice a week.

So I got him a little something for Christmas. Just a couple of wee things I know he will like but only spent £15 so like $20. Now I don't know if he'll get me anything and don't care but I worry I've now been a cheap skate. I just didn't wanna seem too keen or make him feel bad if he didn't get me anything so kept it low key.

What do you think?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you always have option of blowing him. That's gift too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly don't worry about that at all, I'm sure he'll appreciate the fact you've actually got him something!
    Either that or talk to him about it, just ask if you guys are gonna bother with Christmas this year and if so a budget?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE