Was telling this girl how I felt and now I wonder about everything?

Well from what I was getting with this young lady I’ve been talking to for the last 3 or so months, was that she really liked me. I have been trying to let her know that I want to be more, there are several times I have spoken to her and asked her what she was looking for. The last time I pretty much told her how I felt and that I really would like to be more than friends. She is always telling me that she is scared due to being scared of getting hurt and possibly hurting me. Now I felt like I came off to strong, but I believed that it was the right times to say how I felt. This included saying that I reallly like her and would like to be with her, but at the same time I had to wait for when she is ready. I said I wouldn’t mention it again, but whenever she is ready to let me know. Now I just feel stupid, because I haven’t heard from her since then. When I see her again, I am going to be the punk that her and friends are laughing about. I just need advice on that.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I doubt she and her friends are laughing about it. If they are you dodged a bullet! Kudos for saying something because hey, you never know!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes