Girls, Would you go on a weekend trip with a guy you weren't romantically interested in?

A little background. We met through mutual friends a little over a year ago, and when we started hanging out at the time, she told me from day 1 that she didn't want to date/commit to a relationship (from being hurt from previous relationship). We hung out as friends over the course of the year, even though I told her I liked her twice.

Fast forward to this month. We both moved across country and ended up near the same place because of work. We planned about going to this cool place and ended up going on a weekend trip together to a romantic place near Seattle. My question is - would you go on a weekend trip with a guy (just you two, overnights) if you didn't have any interest of dating him/seeing him as a boyfriend in the future?

also should i just let her set the pace and wait until she is ready to start dating?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have traveled with just friends before. After all this time knowing her, maybe tell her again you'd like to date and see where it goes.