Girls, What does maybe mean?

I know this questions has been asked a million times, but seeing as everyone's situation is a bit different, I thought I would ask you wonderful people again.

Background:
There is a girl I have gone on a couple of study dates with and we have had a great time getting to know each other as well as getting a lot of actual studying done. Both study dates were at my place, although there has not been any physical contact because she was a little sick and there did not seem to be an appropriate time to initiate any.

The Situation:
I texted her today and the conversation went somewhat like this:
Me (paraphrasing): Wishing you the best of luck on the test... We should totally get together sometime...
Her (direct quote): "Thanks I hope you have a great break too, and yeah maybe!"

Question:
Is this a soft no, an actual maybe, or a soft yes?

Any advice on how to go forward from here will be greatly appreciated!
  • Soft no
  • Maybe
  • Soft yes
    Vote C

3