Does anyone here actually believe in online relationships?

At this point, I'd try anything... Doubt online things work but Im just tired of trying here. So do any of you females believe online relationships can work?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I felt that way a bunch of times but now getting to the point where even just trying to chat... Is getting a bit aggy... The people around me really don't seem to get me an I'm getting sick of chats... Waiting to c what comes out next lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It can work. One of my old co workers met his girlfriend online and have been together almost 8 years. One of my friends met a girl online and she moved in with him and left him (then she kept trying to get back with him every so often texting him from a new number) it's just something that you need to be very patient with

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I met my boy online too! And now we're together irl so yeah it definitely works, needs a little bit more time and effort

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do
    However the bad side of it is you may meet fake people, so take some precautions and time to accept and trust someone first, then build it up

0|0
    0|0
  • me and my guy met online, and we are long distant. its hard, but I do believe its possible

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I’ve been in a couple really good ones

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm depends ya know
    Is it worth it?
    Depends on the people
    Should you believe in it?
    Well try it out

0|0