Does anyone here actually believe in online relationships?

At this point, I'd try anything... Doubt online things work but Im just tired of trying here. So do any of you females believe online relationships can work?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I felt that way a bunch of times but now getting to the point where even just trying to chat... Is getting a bit aggy... The people around me really don't seem to get me an I'm getting sick of chats... Waiting to c what comes out next lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It can work. One of my old co workers met his girlfriend online and have been together almost 8 years. One of my friends met a girl online and she moved in with him and left him (then she kept trying to get back with him every so often texting him from a new number) it's just something that you need to be very patient with