Should I wait for him or move on?

I had a thing going on with a guy, but he said it was too much drama so we decided to be friends. But, I got more and more feelings. I asked him what he felt for me.

He replied "I wanna be friends since friendships last longer than relationships and I don't want to not be on good terms with you". Then I asked "could there be a possibility for "us" in the future?"
He said "I think that we should be friends for now and focus on ourselves. Also I need time to think, I understand if you want to move on, but for now. I need some time."

Should I wait or not? I really like him and we're like best friends.
  • Wait for him
    Vote A
  • Move on and find someone better
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of you wrote you like him a lot, you amswered to youeself. And "fimding someone better" makes me feel like we were in a supermarket, and there's too much to wait for your turn for buying sweets. Love should be primarily a matter of truth and depth, not 'convenience'. Wait a while...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not put your life on hold for someone who is unsure of you in their future.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Its upto you
    Seems like you went too fast for his pace.
    Probably no scope for the two of you as a couple.
    Might as well move on

0|1
    0|0
  • Seems like his past relationships didn't go so well. He might be afraid of you breaking up with him. Ease him into things.

0|0
    0|0
  • It worth to wait for the one you love, If you move on, it means you never loved him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems that he fears you breaking up with him. I suggest easing him into seeing this.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes