Should I wait for him or move on?

I had a thing going on with a guy, but he said it was too much drama so we decided to be friends. But, I got more and more feelings. I asked him what he felt for me.

He replied "I wanna be friends since friendships last longer than relationships and I don't want to not be on good terms with you". Then I asked "could there be a possibility for "us" in the future?"
He said "I think that we should be friends for now and focus on ourselves. Also I need time to think, I understand if you want to move on, but for now. I need some time."

Should I wait or not? I really like him and we're like best friends.
  • Wait for him
  • Move on and find someone better

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Of you wrote you like him a lot, you amswered to youeself. And "fimding someone better" makes me feel like we were in a supermarket, and there's too much to wait for your turn for buying sweets. Love should be primarily a matter of truth and depth, not 'convenience'. Wait a while...

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not put your life on hold for someone who is unsure of you in their future.