I joined dating apps because I thought it was easier to met guys, but its almsot impossible to get a date?

Anonymous
In an attempt on meeting someone decent for a date i have joined dating apps. I have had these apps on and off for a good 3 years now, and the results hasn't been a lot to brag about. Im not trying to take it too seriosuly, but i joined those apps in hope of increasing the amout of people i meet to get more experience with dating etc, but so far it has sucked quite a lot. I was really hoping to meet a lot of guys

As a girl you get told all the time its easy to get a date, the only reason i haven't gotten a date or a boyfriend is because im too picky, which isn't true at all. Wanting a cute guy who takes care of himself and has a job/studies, isn't having too high standars.

within 3 years i have been on maybe 5 dates with guys i met on dating apps. I rarely meet guys in real life that interest me, and thats usually the biggest reason i even sign up for those apps. I want to date a lot (as in going on dates), but its pretty much impossible, in my experience. Anyone advice on what im doing "wrong"/ how to meet more guys?

by the way im pretty decent looking, i workout and take care of my looks and im a student. Could've had better pics though
+1 y
Filler
2
2