Girls, which of these 2 ways would you more prefer your man to wear on a regular basis?

Pick the better of the 2 options. Don't want to hear this BS about neither. Learn to make tough decisions.

Explain why it is better than the other option.
  • Girls, which of these 2 ways would you more prefer your man to wear on a regular basis?Black t-shirt, short blue shorts
  • Girls, which of these 2 ways would you more prefer your man to wear on a regular basis?Dark gray t-shirt, red sweatpants

10

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had a boyfriend who'd rock number one during the summer, hell I'd rock it with him. Matching outfits. 😹 Definition of "giving 0 fucks".

• Yet didn't vote 1. Either voted 2 or not at all. I know so because votes are 8-0 in favor of the bottom.

• Yeah, I haven't touched either of them because I usually skip to the comments before voting. 👌👌😹