Girls, which of these 2 ways would you more prefer your man to wear on a regular basis?

Pick the better of the 2 options. Don't want to hear this BS about neither. Learn to make tough decisions.

Explain why it is better than the other option.
  • Girls, which of these 2 ways would you more prefer your man to wear on a regular basis?Black t-shirt, short blue shorts
    Vote A
  • Girls, which of these 2 ways would you more prefer your man to wear on a regular basis?Dark gray t-shirt, red sweatpants
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had a boyfriend who'd rock number one during the summer, hell I'd rock it with him. Matching outfits. 😹 Definition of "giving 0 fucks".

0|0
    0|0
    • Yet didn't vote 1. Either voted 2 or not at all. I know so because votes are 8-0 in favor of the bottom.

• Yeah, I haven't touched either of them because I usually skip to the comments before voting. 👌👌😹

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• That was fairly easy. How about this one: Would you rather kill your mother or have your father kill you?

0|0
    0|0
  • The second is hot af 🔥. The first one is like tf is going on there 😂 old man from top, girl from bellow?

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer #2, but he has nice legs bro, not gonna lie

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one looks so much better than the first one, to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • The shorts look a bit off on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thel second just looks better, less weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second one

0|0
    0|0
  • Second is good, first one is pervy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Number two. By far

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes