Is being bisexual a turn off?

I myself am bi curious , and I feel like some people in my life are really touchy to that. Would you date a someone who likes both girls and boys?

• Yeah
  • Nah
  • Yeehaw
    Vote C

1330

Most Helpful Guy

• I married a bisexual girl. She cheated on me with another girl. Never again.

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be to me in a guy, i'm only interested in dating straight guys.
    Though lots of people don't mind, it just depends on the person.

What Guys Said 29

• Sexuality does not equal whether they have more or less of a chance to cheat, it is their character that does so i would have no objections as she chose me.

• Nah I just kind of view that as like, 'we can watch That much more porn together'. I'm not much for sleeping around or threesomes when in a monogamous relationship but i'm not at all threatened by bi-sexuality in like the 'likely to cheat' capacity.

• My wife was bi, wasn't a problem.

• I’m not interested in girls who aren’t 100% straight.

• Yeah

• Yeah why not

• I have dated a girl that liked both guys and girls. She actually liked girls a little more. It wasn't an issue for us.

• Yes. It displays a certain level of sexual deviance. I would feel grossed out seeing the woman I like kiss another woman. Also I dont want her to seek pleasure in experiences that I can't provide her because I am a man and not a woman.

• Means she's twice as likely to cheat

• Yeah

• Wait, what's the question, is it a turn off or would I date someone bi?

• I just re read my question and it’s confusing as hell lol. The question was: is it a turn off?

• Oh... Then I chose the wrong option xD

• OK, then no, it should never be a question of who you like (regardless of gender or anything), so long as you only have eyes for the person your dating (however they are). If I was dating someone who was bi, we could fan girl over Scarlett Johansen and I'll admit I'd bang Jake gyllenhall (and I'm straight)

• As long as she likes dick more

• Not a turn off

• Sure I would date a bi as long you don't cheat.

• Not really.
    I dont mind having sex with 2 girls ;)

• Yes.

• I'm bi romantic have a bi girlfriend what's wrong with swinging towards the same sex I think it's hot she likes girls

• it's not a turn on for me, so yeah

• I think it's a plus: it means your mind is open. No drawbacks.

• For me it is

• Yes why not, we could share great sex stories

• Of course. That would make fmf easier😉

• Not a turn-off. People who think it is are insecure

• As long as the love is mutual it should be all three ways, honesty is important :)

• Threesome why not

• im bi but most girls get grossed out by bi guys. My ex gfs are mostly bi though

• I'll pass sorry.

• Yes, sorry, not sorry

• I'm bi curious so I'm thinking it's ok with me

What Girls Said 12

• It doesn’t bother me any. As long as they can commit and don’t use their sexuality as an excuse to cheat then I’m fine.

• Nah. It would suck if my boyfriend was bi. Then I’d have to fight off both genders xD hard enough with one! Shieeeet nuggets!! 🤬🤣

• I don't think its a turn off and lol the guys who voted yeah are all butthurt and insecure, they think they're actually going to get cheated on by a girl if the girl is bi lmaoooooo

• Maybe it is because anyone who throws around their sexuality is questionable behavior

• Yeah
    I want a 100% straight man

• How many girls have you had sex with?

• Absolutely not... big turn off for me.

• Yeah

• not a turn off at all. like one person said, it would make interesting sex stories haha

• Nope, my girlfriend is bi

• Nope

• Far from being a turnoff

• Nah, dating a bisexual girl