How do I initiate conversations with Girl I like without getting in the Dangerous zone:D, I mean friend zone?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it's just gonna happen. If she doesn't like you, you can't change that. Just be yourself and talk like a normal human being

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you! But i am usually a superfriendly being like me, its just am into friendzone

Most Helpful Guy

• The friendzone is what you put yourself into not her. You have to be confident in how you talk, flirty, and be able to keep her attention. Friendzone is what happens when you make the mistake of treating her like a friend and she goes with it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE