Does my Facebook message to a guy I like I met once sound okay to send?

So, I was at school the other day and I went to card services, where you can get a new school ID. There was this guy and he is also a student like myself but he works for card services. I told him I lost my card. I was on my phone and he started joking around with me and asking me what I an studying, etc and I started asking him questions about himself. He seemed really cute and I liked that he tried to start a conversation with me to get to know me. However I sort of got nervous and all I said was,
It was nice meeting you." I saw his name on his name tag and looked him up on Facebook... And I don't go to card services often and I dont know his hours. I wanted to send him a message saying I thought he was cute etc but I don't know if that would be weird? Lol should I send him a message? Or is that considered creepy.

I want to write to him through Facebook messenger: Hey John I dont know if you remember me but we met a couple of days ago we at Hofstra Card Services... I came in about needing a new card and asked about my 4 ID cards I still own lol. I enjoyed speaking with you and I thought you were cute... so I hope this facebook message is totally not creepy. And I wanted to say hi... so hi.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, why not. I would not be creeped out personally

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl